Fashion: What I wore - Casual Afternoon Meeting with Friends



It was time that I meet my old friends, who have always managed to make me feel relaxed and comfortable and so does my outfit for meeting them, represents the same.



I had picked out this top, firstly, just because it's a white and has really comfortable soft cotton fabric touch. Thanks to @Kazo. But check that graphic print on the front, that saves me up being approached as a somebody who's fun too and not just a someone who wore a plain white. A combination of Red, Black and White is something that definitely has drawn my attention, every single time. If you can see the top picture a little up close, you'll watch tiny red studs on certain alphabets and that completes my bling love too. So over all, I get to be carelessly comfortable in my appropriate T-shirt top plus, the viewers get their - something good fun beauty to look for.




Look-wise, what I'm wearing at the bottom is a cool ocean blue denim jeans with light-ish blue scrubbed off on the middle of the front. It's flexible quality is what makes me want to wear it - at every casual meetings. Furthermore, that is because it's a skinny jeans and it does not hurt my knees! Altogether, its light on weight, fits just right and cool on the eyes of the others.


My accessories? - My Shoes and Bags.
Light baby pink loafers with a Dark pink neon clutch.


Big hugs and love to people who try to look beautiful - for others. 

Xoxo - thebluetifullady



Comments

  1. Meeting friends in Taiwan has never been easier. You can find international and local friends in Taiwan for culture exchange, language exchange partners, date, flirt, or just chat with Taiwan singles. It’s very easy to register, view photos, and send messages to single men and women in Taiwan.
    best taiwan dating site:
    best taiwan dating site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts