Storytime... The beginning

It was my bff's birthday today. And yes, she turned 26. It was suppose to be an epic adventure when realizing about it. But no, it depressed us even more. Over the years, things did not go as planned. And by that I mean, we did not score the perfect career that we'd imagined nor a broke life that we'd be living. It's coming as a shock to us, even now.

How did this happen? 
We wonder this a lot. 

Well, before I start off with anything else, let me tell you something about my dear friend 'Pooh'. Now about her, she's tomboyish and kinda manly, more manly than many guys you'd know (like, seriously, I can bet all on it); an extrovert who looks like an introvert, BOLD and super caring. Cute, isn't it? Well, one more thing - she hates that word when used for her. I'd say - go ahead, annoy her. I'm pretty sure she won't fall for it either. She is completely unaffected by nobodies. Impressive, isn't it? Another thing, we just became friends again after our 5 years long break-up. Will tell you all about that later - on why we broke up or didn't become friends any sooner and everything regarding it.

Now today, I introduced you about my friend. The one who stays closest to me. And that is literally. We meet, everyday. So, with that, comes a lot of stories which I've found interesting enough to share. More like, the struggle journey. The fate doesn't likes it when we come together; something always goes wrong. It's a really pissing off and irritating story.

Well, about me, the universe is always cooking up something that I'd like to call interesting but I'm quite sure it could be something else too.  

{To see the character of Pooh: Log in to Instagram and click at 'thebluetifullady'}






Comments

Popular Posts