Hair: 8 Powerful and trendiest hairstyles that ruled in 2015




the bluetiful lady rucha solgama


Hair is just another accessory for the outfit in the fashion world. You can cut it or style it as you please, to give your facial features a more appealing and pleasant look. Hairstyling, is one of those tools that can give you the power of becoming any personality you’ve ever aspired of. The hairstyle that you choose, also talks about what you really are or what you want to become – sophisticated or wild one, cute or hot, poise or free-spirited and much more. Before you go through anything, you should know that there’s one trend that came back and became a worldwide hit (I’m guessing, it never went) – yes, the typical and romantic: long hair. The top trendiest hairstyles that I found in 2015 are right down here, scroll down:   




  

  

1.      Sleek Straight:  Now who said straight hair is boring? Whether it is till neck, medium length or long hair all you need to do is to make it frizz-free and pin straight. To have that finished and polished look, you can use serum or any light oil to curb down those baby cuticle, helping it soften easily. Deep conditioning is mandate. Not only is it super easy hairstyle but manageable all day as well. Simplicity meets sophistication equals to this hairstyle. And oh, how smart it looks when you pull back your hair behind the ears. Pretty, no? Smoothen it into perfection by hair-straighter and there you go, giving a high fashion statement that’s ruling in the moment.



  

2.      Boho waves: This beachy waves/ Bohemian-inspired was trending all over this spring of 2015. How to achieve this look? All you need to do is to make your hair appear relaxed and natural, that is it. Comprende? The messy, free-spirited hairstyle is not only the latest look to have it on a casual day but can also transform you into glamorous for your evening party; as this hairstyle tends to volumize lower hair. Drumroll please I have an announcement, because since they say nothing goes for the round face when it comes to hairstyles – this is one splendid bonus for them lovelies.



  

thebluetifullady hair  thebluetifullady hair bun

3.      Buns: There are variety of buns but what most often I see, is the sock/donut bun, side bun and low bun near myself (including me!). This hairstyle is one of my favourite and the most convenient one in the matters of travelling. Although, it’s kind of like Juda but only better - placing it higher and smaller. It tucks all hair up, leaving no single strand on my face, being not disturbed by it and most of all, supports me maintain my clean skin, eh? So cool, right? Especially, when its summer and if you’re an active person, the sweat can’t dare ruin your hairdo, or skin. Buns – takes caution from all dimensions.



   

  

4.      High Ponytail: OK, who all know Ariana Grande? No, she’s not important here, but her hairstyle is. The ponytail needs to be as voluminous as hers to attain that look, only tie up higher and you’re done. Certainly, not for fine hair. Although, substitute options are always available like extensions or using products to give it voluminous effects; which I kinda try to avoid since I like to play around the natural stuffs only. Also don't forget, Ponytails are posh and good girls wear them.




  

5.     Slicked back: Let’s be honest, this won’t be worn by us on every day. This look doesn’t calls for that ordinary night. It’s a red carpet and runaway style, for its extreme bold and edgy look. And so, the big guns come out for a special night out only. You’d ask how to get this kind of hairstyle, I wondered the same. It’s just hair pulled back like in ponytail but then left the rest out back down. To materialize this look, you’ll need gel to pull back the side hair very close to the scalp whereas the hair above the forehead, the crown needs volume by hairspray and the rest left back can be either sleek straight or tousled by the use of salt spray first. In the end, you’ll have the wet look in the front and naturally laid back, behind.




 

6.   Blowouts: You never get easily what you really want. Dear Blowouts, why are you one of them. Name any occasion and I’ll adore having this style on my hair. Why? Because of the bouncy curls! It’s so playful. It’s my first and only choice when I go to salon. They say you can DIY but I would rather DIP (Do It by Professional!) 'cause after experiencing what I did to my hair myself, I realized it’s not as easy as it looks. It embraces elegance and chic style, AND the volume it offers naturally. A safe bet for ladies at any age.




  

  

7.      Half up topknot: I feel so carefree when I own this hairstyle. It keeps my face total visible without sacrificing the length of my hair. It’s the boss of looking extreme causal. If you want to look fancy, this is not it. It’s basically ‘I’m on the go’ hairstyle. Eg, when you’re travelling by train or at airport or when shopping becomes work. Plus point, it’s cute and low-level commitment. Talks are, that this hairstyle is ideal for summer nevertheless, my opinion stands that it’s definitely for winter. Not only it’ll keep warmth by the neck because of the half hair down but also help me focus in work (like studying or working) by keeping the half hair up tied up; out of the way. Dual benefit.





  

  

  

8.      Braids: I reckon, I have to post another article for braids, which is overflowing in the trend market of hairstyles. Braids are back and I don’t think its leaving any sooner. The top hairstyles in braids – Dutch side, Fishtail, Half Temple Cornrows braid, Headband braid, Five Strand braid, Halo braid (and oh my, with Bangs), Chignon braid, Waterfall braid and Pigtail Dutch braid. How inspired you get when you watch these on Instagram. If you got an itch for experimenting, take any pick and you’re going to score full at it.





Biggie Bonus -
Hair Accessories: Though I don’t think it comes in acute listing of top hairstyles but it’s true that hair accessories enhances and changes the whole look after adding up in a hairstyle like Headbands, clips, embellished or plain, ribbon or flowers and the new style in town – Hair tattoos (like Flash tattoos).


If you wish to know about anything in brief way, do DM or comment and I’ll try to write on it :)!
Photo credits: models/users of weheartit

Comments

Popular Posts