Tinderland 3

The moment she said that, I got this sinking feeling; felt bad for her. The guy had everything, yet a little too much I guess, to be her prince charming. She's been waiting for her love to arrive since so long - that I feel exhausted now! In an uneasy-loud manner, I asked, "Come again. He has a boy!?? So then, what was your reply to him?" Pooh stretched her lips from one corner, with the other being stagnant; and said, "The way you just got so shocked and stunned, I too did but, I, asked him in a calmer tone - Your boy?"

"Yes, then? What did he say? And, will you, meet him now?"
She took the luxury of taking a pause in her answering (for I-don't-know-what), and grew her smile gradually from 'Small' to 'Medium' in size (like it happens, in clothes) while she said, "Chill. It's not his boy. It was his pet."

You wouldn't know this and neither did I - that I was already good at turning my multiple expressions into poker-face; within a fraction-second. I had to reply something to her, so, "It's a pet. Wow, okay. But there's still one thing I am confused about"
"What?"
"Why did you keep me in this stupid suspense? I mean, you could've just told me that he calls his pet like a son; directly."
"Yes. But.. I wanted you to know how he speaks. He was calling his pet, like his boy. And the way, he was talking about it, more later, it looked as if he really is treating it like his real boy. So, I don't know I liked that about him and I thought you would've liked knowing about it too."

Well, what do I say, it is quite adorable that he loves animals to this extent. But that was such a bad joke. 

Anyway, since I know now, how much he adores his "boy"; I can also fairly tell, that he must be a caring, sensitive and compassionate being (You know, given him calling his pet like his boy. No-brainer there!) So, noting that, it looks like they should hit it off real good. And, well, if not as lovers, then as geniune friends; at least.

Mani


"Good. Let me know how your first meeting goes tomorrow, with his boy and him.. And, hold up, also let me know about his cooking.. (I mean, how can I miss out this main part, eh?)", We smiled and wrapped up our breakfast for the day. 

After I got out of my class, the next day, around 8ish at night, I called up Pooh immediately, "Are we meeting today?"
"Yes, I am in the train. I should reach by 9."
"Perfect. I, um, also have to tell you something."
"It's breaking. Wait, we'll talk later when we meet."
*I disconnected*

While loitering around in the mall, when I suddenly saw her approaching my way, I said, "Look, who's looking gorgeous today.", and smirked.
"Who, me? Are you kidding? I have weird scents of 20 women all over my body, from the train!", giggles, while answering my rhetorical question. 

In the middle, of our casual little meet-up (Or laughing session, another word for it), I continued with the same topic, "He must be really charmed, seeing you like this. (Quickly, throwing another sentence) I never thought you would wear a dress in the train" 
"No... it's nothing really", makes a face like she can keep it low about anything she was trying to hide. (*Pfft* like she could ever keep anything from me; she's my homie)

"It is something." I smirked more strongly to infuse my confidence on her and continued, "Tell me everything. Was he good to you? Or were you good to him?"
Pooh looks at me in a perplexed way, "He was good to me...?"
"Good. 'Cause when girls be good to guys, when they aren't much - Well, it isn't going anywhere. It has to be equal; or them being nicer. Period. So, I'd say good progress." *Ending with a huge (fully teeth shown) smile*

Pooh's face looked like a buffering image which was trying to contemplate all the guys who've behaved nice to her and some, who haven't still. With a serious attitude towards my saying, she replied, "No ..he was nice to me. We kept talking. Well, we talked a lot. And, a lot. *scoffs* Probably, all day went in that; didn't even notice. I was at Andheri by 12 pm in the afternoon ..so yeah, whole day I invested in him. (I kept staring at Pooh......) Also, he's a good cook. Made me Chicken Pulav. It was lovely. And the dog, you saw it when I sent you it's picture in the afternoon."

Out of all that she said, the word chicken, especially, twinkled her eyes and teeth.
"Okayy. And?"
"And, his French bulldog is so cute. Barely could jump up to the bed"
"The Bed? Were you on it???"
"Yes??! We were watching GOT last season together, on his laptop. That's it. And, that poor thing, couldn't crawl up on the bed *giggles*"

"This ain't looking good to me."
"What. Nothing happened.", tried to comfort me immediately (I'm her third parent, that's why).

While both of us entering the mall security, I couldn't control myself and said, "I told you, always meet in the public or else he should've come visit you to Vashi. Guys should always come to meet girls, I've been telling you this; since the first time! At least, at the initial stage they should step up. (Takes a breath, from all that lecturing!) Now be true, I'm sure there must be some touching. You guys were so close!"

Pooh's face expression had a mixture of shyness in her eyes with a cunning smile. And, with that, she replied, "Yeah. There was some touching......"





....to be continued.

Comments

  1. Wow could have been dal and rice but you chose chicken biriyani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts