Tinderland 2

I'd say let them do a little man-labour work - with stalking you and continuosly texting you; like they've no other job in the world. You're worth it, girls; (if you believe so).

So, after Pooh expressed, of how low she was feeling that night, due to some random chatting with shallow-insensitive guys; here on Tinder - I, took, (had to) the liberty to grab her phone immediately, to find her a decent-handsome guy.

With her phone, came the ultimate 'Swiping' power, which, like, never stopped (literally, my fingers ah; have some mercy people - take good angle photos. It's for your own good. I'm telling you buddies.) went on for like a zillion times. (All the girls on the Tinder are well-aware of this. It's like a test for having patience. And after swiping so much and still sustaining with that patience, one transforms into someone who is finally ready for marriage, at last).

To be honest ( like I always am), I can't really tell whether it was her pictures or her personal sexual vibes that were driving guys on the Tinder to ask her out for a not-so-serious relationship only. I can recall the messages on her Tinder like, "Hey, coffee or else?", "Hi. Want to meet now? I live in Lokhandwala. (3:02 am)" Like, real classy guys. *slow claps* (It's a sarcasm, just want to be double clear).


That night, while she was sleepover-ing with me, I'd really wanted her to find a guy that she could at least have a good conversation with; someone who could lift her moods up and make her feel light. As her face was really all dull and gloomy. And, I wanted to change that face, so badly. Especially, when I've to see it all night, for many many hours. A cute sad face, though. (So. Psst, guys, are u reading? Cute face, eh? I know, call her now.)

Sadly, I couldn't find her a hot/ good guy that night. (Maybe I used up all my magical powers for the day, eh). But surprisingly, she found one guy, in the morning. I was still asleep while she was going through all the texting, voice-calling and even, video-calling! It was all a blur though; having it seen with one eye. As she started marching with her each baby-steps, she kept trying to wake me up (by dabbing her fingers deep onto my arm skin - the image you get when you dab on the flour, yeah that's the one); waiting for me to give a 'go' signal to her. And I, *scoffs*, happily said yes for everything she asked me, in order for her to leave me alone, for me to sleep a little more. 

Did I do the right thing? We'll get to know. 

Finally, after I got up and started making breakfast for us in the afternoon, I came in the bedroom with a couple of Irani (meaning, milky one) teas and toasted breads. As soon as I sat down, I couldn't help but gave Pooh a look and asked "Who was that guy you were talking to, in the morning?" Pooh replied by grabbing her cup, with one hand and the other, for her phone, "Wait, I'll show you." She passed me her phone (just to hold, I guess) yet her fingers were all over the screen all the time, scrolling his Instagram pictures. I must say, (even though I shouldn't) he was the King of all ab-dudes. No amount of any steroids, can turn other guys into him (underline it) identically. His name is Mani; more like Man-ly

She then, started telling me all the talks they had. She kept repeating one of his gestures back to back, of how he wanted to feed her with his own cooking. He asked her out to meet her, wait-for-it, no again wait-for-it, I'm trying to calm myself, wait-for-it, okay no more AT HIS HOME! 

"Pooh I told you never to go at a guy's house on a first date!" Pooh calmly let her words out from her mouth, "It's not for first date. Don't worry" "Then?" "On the second. I'll go to meet him at his house on the second only, where he wants to cook for me and feed me and you know how I like that". I believed the first one should tell her about him good, in case she wants to still go for second, "Hmm". 

"And, do you know what happened when I first called him?"
"Umm... no, I was sleeping, I guess"
"Yeah. So, when I called him... There was some disturbance coming from his side. And, I also couldn't tell because it was coming from afar. It looked like, as if, someone was talking to him or maybe someone was on their phone while near him - I don't know"
Now, I don't know for what reason and why I got so pumped up, wanting to know about the disturbance that I promptly asked, "Then??"
"So yeah, I asked him.. What is that noise that's coming from the behind?"
Mani, over the call, replied, "It's my boy".

...to be continued.


Comments

Popular Posts