Fashion: Floral Prints Loafers - By Head Over Heels

The Floral printed loafer that I found at Westside by Head Over Heels, took my eyes off of everything else. I went ahead and checked its price. It was Rs 1099. It was convenient, both by its price and comfort level. Yes, I tried it and it was a perfect fit. Who knew, we can have a magical moment at a store? Well, it's been highly comfortable wearing these since I've been wearing heels quite a lot recently. It's pink rose graphics in a nude shade background, with black and light blue shade strokes filling up the extra space. The bottom is flat as paper. The loafer's grip after wearing is firm but not forceful and when the foot is lifted, it does not feel as if anything is worn. It's still pleasure wearing these everyday. It's just not about comfort. It's more than that, it's the beauty I get to see everyday and alas, on my feet that is.









Comments

Popular Posts