Hair: Hair Nourishing Serum - By L'oréal Professional Paris

Quite lately I have been going through 'Hair Struggles' phase. It went dry and lifeless, basically it cried out loud to look relaxed. The sun left it quenching. I don't believe spending frivolously big bucks in big brands just for the sake of it. But then I happen to try, L'oréal Professional Paris- Norishing Serum for very damaging hair. Courtesy to my elder sister, who lend me once. Yeah, now we all sisters know how bit of a lucky I was, that my own blood sister shared her stuff with me and look, what good thing happened to me. I applied it once and from since on, I got addicted. If there has to be any saddening part, it is with its quantity matching the pricing value. Especially for people like us, who have amazing volume hair or as others would say 'Jungle Hair'. It's 50ml for Rs 600. The bottle is very rich-looking. It had to, they went with the golden colour. And the fragrance? I'll say just don't confuse yourself it with a perfume oil bottle. When I dabbed adequate serum on my hair after shower, it felt as if my hair weren't complaining anymore for awhile. It stayed quiet and relaxed, leaving me calmed as well with its fragrance working as therapeutic. Any of the girls you know going through the damaged hair phase, you must got to do some charity to them. Let them know the cure. It worked for me, so it might work for someone else too. Keep being beautiful! Let the world have a smile, because of you.













Please do not download any pictures









Comments

Popular Posts