Fashion: Pink Neon Rubber Clutch - Landmark, Mumbai

I am a pink colour lover. That's how I bought this clutch in the first place. When I checked it out with my own hands, it turned out to be a rubber plastic material. It's in the best quality I've ever encountered yet. Can plastic ever look royal? No way. But this one almost did. It feels just as same like touching a rubber - the one we use to erase, too soft and sleek. The clutch is light weighted and handful. A lot can be stuffed inside the clutch, I can say. The length is in medium size. It's given a simple yet trendy elements to it, as when the designs are concerned. The studs in the front and back are different and rubber itself. The front look has multiple pout circles over it whereas, the back has several pointy triangles. None of the studs bother my palm while carrying it. The finishing is just applaudable. Can't find no mistake. It's rubber, so the initial reason of my purchasing was for the rainy days. I can use it without much of a thought and since its pink neon-nish, I might never forget leaving it elsewhere ever. Girls tend to be in their fairy world most of the time, I'm one of them so yeah I have to take some more precautions. How much worth is it, you ask? It's for Rs 400 only. I'm having my share of fun with this elegant looking pink neon clutch. You can't just get your eyes pass away after watching this in someone else's hand. I have been that someone. Wink wink.










Comments

Popular Posts